Non-Degree Students

If you would like to register for a course at GW and are not currently enrolled in a degree or certificate program, you will need to apply to be a non-degree student. Please be aware that you are ineligible for financial aid if you are not enrolled in a degree-seeking program.

Transfer Students

If you're a transfer student, please review the Transfer Students Checklist for information on registration and enrollment at GW.

Veteran & Military Students

If you're a veteran, military, or dependent student, visit these checklists for Admitted and Returning students.