- Registered for classes?
- Finalized your loans?
- Set up a payment plan?
- Paid your student account bill?
Student Financial and Registration Services is a customer service organization bringing together the offices of Student Financial Assistance, Student Accounts, and Registrar in a friendly, centralized, service-culture setting. The Student Services Hub, located on the Ground Floor of the University Student Center, provides a personalized experience for students looking for service support.
Visit the Office of Student Financial Assistance for help with:
- Applying for aid: loans, grants, scholarships, and work-study
- Calculating your cost of attendance and eligibility for financial aid
- Filling out the FAFSA and GW Loan Questionnaire
Visit the Student Accounts Office for help with:
- Understanding your bill and the online billing system (Student Account eBill)
- Current tuition rates and other fees
- Changes to your bill when you add and drop courses
Visit the Office of the Registrar for help with:
- Registering for classes
- Getting transcripts or certification of student status
- Staying on track for graduation